Tulsi Rooibos Chai
Taste: Davidson's Tulsi Rooibos Chai (Loose Leaf) is a full-bodied, spicy brew with abundant antioxidant properties.
|Davidson's sources its organic tulsi from North India. During a recent trip to visit our tulsi supplier, Davidson's co-owner, Kunall Patel, had the opportunity to work alongside the small farmers in the tulsi gardens. Here he is breathing-in a bundle of freshly sheared tulsi.|
History: Tulsi is a sacred, Indian herb that is commonly referred to as the Holy Basil or the Elixir of Life. The herb is in the basil family, but rather carries a light, minty taste.
Ingredients: Organic tulsi, organic cinnamon, organic licorice root, organic cloves, organic rooibos and organic ginger.
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Davidson’s organic tea.