Earl Grey Rose
Taste: Davidson's Earl Grey Rose (Loose Leaf) is a full-bodied black tea brew with a floral finish.
|Davidson's organic black tea is sourced from family tea gardens in the Darjeeling and Assam regions of India. Here's an image of the landscape at the Samabeong Tea Estate, which always reminds us to take the road less traveled. This mantra has led to our offering of highly unique blends, like Earl Grey with Lavender.|
History: Earl Grey is a universal blend of tea that is said to have been created for the Second Earl of Grey in the 1800s.
Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic rose petals and natural flavor.
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Davidson’s organic tea.